1. CAWSV Secretary Ed Wyse is willing to supervise one or two older children to help with the yard sale for community service credit.
Duties include: Putting out yard sale signs along Rolling Road under direct supervision of Mr. Wyse mid afternoon on the 12th of May; placing other signs Oh-Dark-Thirty on the 13th; also early on the 13th - distributing the list with map to each participant site; picking up the same signs starting at 2:00 PM Saturday, 13 May and other duties as directed by Mr. Wyse.
Please let Ed know if your child is interested, but you need to be comfortable with them working along Rolling Road. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. So far the number of participants is too few. Even if you did not join the CAWSV - send in your intent to participate by address and general categories of items for sale.
3. Lemonade Stands - none registered yet, but hoping for several to do so.
4. Items for the pool to sale. Good stuff is needed. Contact Michelle Hamilton at email@example.com.
5. Signs will be put in many front yards instead of the verge or in the Rolling Road median. Let me know if you don't want a sign in your Rolling Road front yard.
6. Updates next Thursday at the Village Meeting, 7:30 PM, 11 May in the Art Room at Rolling Valley ES and by enews.