In 1966, Richmar Construction Corporation built the 423 homes that comprise West Springfield Village. The five basic home models – also seen in nearby King's Park – are the King, Queen (A or B), Prince, Duchess and Duke. The average price of a West Springfield Village home with options back in the 60’s was under $30,000 – a stark contrast to today’s prices!
We have added another 15 nearby homes to the Civic Association.
Association activities that your participation and dues make possible include:
- Representing our West Springfield Village before county, state and federal agencies
- Publishing our Association’s quarterly newsletter, the The Village Crier.
- Publishing weekly enews reports sent to those who provided their email address.
- Publishing a Community Telephone Directory
- Conducting Neighborhood Watch to help deter crime and protect our children
- Maintaining the grass median on Rolling Road within our boundaries
- Sponsoring annual Community Yard Sale and Community Clean Up (free to association members)
- Conducting two membership meetings (October & May).
- Providing a community web site (www.westspringfieldvillage.org) with updated and relevant information
- Collective bargaining for reduced rates on services such as Trash and Recycling and other services..